Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Who does she think she is??

Queen Iyla.

Who does she think she is sitting in a high chair?

She is properly sitting now unaided which is so cute and she rolled over last week front to back. She only just turned 5 mths.

New developmental stage?? I think so.

Everytime I look at her it seems shes doing something different. She growing up so fast already!

Bring on the solids...she tried to grab my fork of couscous today and I let her chew on some romaine lettuce the other day and she wouldnt let me take it away from her. Shes not even eating solids yet although I think I might start her on banana next week.

1 comment:

GraceeJ said...

Holy Lord!!! Could that kid be any more cute???
I so can't wait to meet her, and I know I've said that before but wow!!!
She's a little doll.
I still sometimes can't believe you are a mom. I need to hold her so I can have comfirmation :)
xoxo