Thursday, 27 August 2009

Family's Here

My Mom, sister and 2 1/2 yr old neice have arrived safely on monday in spite of being 6 1/2 hours delayed with Air Transat!

I feel so much more relaxed now that their here as I was a bit anxious thinking that Bubs would arrive before they did.

They also brought some baby gifts which I always welcome and Mom got me (well its really for the baby) a nice sheepskin rug so I slept on it the first night and Im proud to say its the first night in a long time that my hips didnt ache.

Nice one.

Still sleepless nights and I have no idea whats waking me up. Mostly pee trips and sometimes the sharp pains in my cervix but sometimes just waking up and not being able to doze off again.

Kinda like jet lag.

I have been getting loads of aches and pains lately though. Period like cramps, lots of pressure on my pelvic floor and general achiness. Oh yeah, never mind the extra 30 lbs Im carrying!

Mom & Mandy have been so great. Tidying up my house and garden, doing the grocery shopping. Makind dinners. Amazing.

I feel pretty useless though so hopefully baby makes an appearance soon.

But as my 2 yr old neice says when we ask her when Auntie Zoe's baby is coming her reply is, "soon."

No comments: