Tuesday, 29 June 2010

10 mths old

We love the water!!! She splashed around like it was the best thing since sliced bread. Although I got into trouble for taking these photos coz your not allowed a camera in the pool. Sad isnt it?




 ...and shes off!

I did manage to score a brand new bike seat for £20. So I went into Halfords to buy her a helmet and they dont make them that small. Then the guy preceded to tell me that children under 2 werent meant to be riding bikes so I snapped back at him asking why they made child bike seats for 6 mths +.

Idiot.

I had to take her out anyway. It was literally around the park.


I have since ordered her a helmet off of ebay.

I cant beleive how fast time has gone with this little girl. She is crawling so fast I cant just nip into another room and back again without tripping over her. She follows me everywhere! She crawled up the 2 kitchen steps today as well. Yikes.
Oh yeah, and she can pull herself up now which shes quite proud about and did so against the bathtub and moved the curtain over so she could see me. Yep, still cries when mommy is in the shower. sigh.


This breastfed baby is getting her milk cut back since she wont stop kicking and pinching my arm...Oh, and dont forget being distracted by flies that dare disturb. Only nursing 4x a day but am going to go down to 3 soon. Possibly 2 if she doesnt behave herself! Im quite proud to have breastfed for 10mths anyway. If I can do a morning and bedtime feed for a while longer Ill be quite pleased with ourselves.

2 comments:

GraceeJ said...

What a little dolly!!!! She is wonderful...Now that I've met her I miss you guys even more!
My little one is wiggling up a storm and today is the first day that I have to complain about my pubic bones. My God!!!! Sore crotch!!!

Anonymous said...

She is sooo cute Zoe!! Love the dress and the pool pics :) Lame that you can't have a camera in the pool! I really can't wait till you guys come back!!! It was soo awesome seeing you :)
Kristin