I cant believe how much I can feel my little Pebbles moving around! It happens at all times of the day and now I can even feel him/her when Im standing. Its so cool. Like little fish swimming around inside me! The movemements are feeling much stronger now though and Im starting to feel them a bit higher. Everytime it happens I always need to stop to concentrate on them and imagine which way hes turning.
Just for fun.
We get to see him on our scan next friday.
We went to a really loud bar on Sat night and I could feel him moving around the whole time. Vibrations of the music? Does he like it does he not? Made me feel kinda weird.
I dont think he likes loud noises.
My hips/pelvis are killing me! Apparently its from all the joints and ligaments softening and I find that if I sit, stand or walk for too long, or ride my bike....my hips get really sore and I have to walk really slowly because of the pain.
We went to Cambridge yesterday and rented bikes and rode around the city for a couple of hours. It was amazing but my hips still hurt from it today. It feels like I already have that pregnancy waddle but its not my belly thats causing it.
Im so sad now that my sister is going back to Canada. Im sad she'll miss the daily progress of my growing belly, nagging her for reassurance of all my aches and pains and of course my 2 yr old neice kissing, 'Zoe's baby'. She'll be back for the birth so just you hold on till then little baby.
Also, everyone is so worried about me riding my bike. I can see why theyre worried but I love riding, its the only exercise I enjoy. But maybe 10 miles to work and 10 miles home is a bit too much. Its not getting easier either which doesnt make it fun. So maybe I will stop that long ride and only ride on the weekends on back roads and in the park when I dont have to rush and I can avoid the hills.
Time is going so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment