Tuesday, 14 April 2009

My Little Gymnast

So, we had our 2nd midwife app last week and I was scared I was going to get a different midwife. Thankfully, we had Aylish again.

All my tests came back normal, and I just found out (cant believe I didnt know this before!) that I have a rare blood type! AB positive. Apparently its very valuable – less than 3% of the population possess this particular group.

We also got to hear the heartbeat again and she was able to find it right away. Its so cool hearing our little one. Ive also been feeling movement every day! All throughout the day, I can actually say that everytime I sit down I can feel him moving about. Feels like hes doing somersaults or something, Its really cool.

I also have a definite bump going on. I went to Primark and bought a bunch of cheapie tops so hopefully they will last me a while.

I feel great though and Im still getting lots of compliments about how good I look!

Nick is also stuck on the name....Wallace. Little Wally. Yikes. Thing is, everyone believes him when he tells them were gonna name him that. They usually look over to me shaking my head for confirmation. And Nicks Mom was suggesting some more that I/we wont even be close to considering.

So my next appointment wont be until end of May and I will be seeing a GP (male). Im not to stoked about this but then I get to see Aylish again middle of June.

I JUST now this minute felt him moving and I put my fingers on my belly and I could feel it from the outside!!! Its really low down near my bladder.

That was so cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad has a rare blood type too but its a little different than yours... its B positive. Interesting...

MUM