Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Antenatal Class Anyone?

So Ive been looking everywhere for private antenatal classes in my area. Everyone recommends them and I really want to do them. For info and for meeting other couples who are doing the same thing as we are.

So Ive been looking...and looking and cant find any on the internet!

Doesnt that seem weird?

There is a national group called the NCT (National Childbirth Trust) which is cheap to join but the classes are like £300! Which seems a bit ridiculous. There must be some cheaper ones so Im gonna call around tomorrow to see whats available...and not booked up!

So they had a workshop at the hospital that I went to tonight and got some info on all types of baby stuff. Nick didnt come and I hate to say it but there was a real important football game on that he had to see. I didnt actually know if I was disappointed he didnt come with me or not. In the end, it was literally just booths with info packets and stuff so I guess it didnt really matter if he was there or not.



On the ailment note, my pelvis is still hurting. I dont think this is going to get any better the bigger I get either. So everytime I get up after sitting a while (which I sit all day at work so basically, all the time) I haveto walk really slow and almost....no, I hate to say it....waddle! because they are so stiff. This could be from lack of exercise since I stopped riding my bike to work. I am also walking slower in general. Nick can actually keep up with me now. Sucks when Im in a hurry though, I feel like Im walking like the Tin Man.

Ill start doing something else for exercise. Antenatal swim classes possibly?

My belly is getting quite big as well. I definitely look and feel pregnant and it is so cool! Im feeling her swimming around, turning over, I can even see little ripples and bumps on the outside! Its making this whole thing all the more real.

Theres actually a little person who is strong enough inside me that I can feel them moving around. Im starting to see a little schedule when she is more active or sleeping. I cant believe she has a little routine already! Soo cute!

No comments: