Sunday, 31 May 2009

26 wks + 2 days

Ok, like I said...time is FLYING! I seriously cant get over it. My little baby is getting so big.

The comments are also getting weird. My favorite one is:

"Pregnancy really suits you...you actually have that pregnancy glow!" (not weird, just gloating)

"Your carrying high, its a boy."

"Your carrying low, its a boy."

"You carry right to the front." Which is good instead of all around!

"Your belly is huge!" Im actually starting feeling a little self conscience, I know I dont look like I put on much weight but maybe my baby has...maybe my baby will be fat! This is probably better than having a really skinny baby but Im already feeling a little defensive. I think when people start saying I look massive is when I start to really start getting offended....or is this all just pregnancy hormones?

Im more than guilty of saying it probably more than anyone else so I guess the tables are turning!

So anyway, comparing my sisters belly shots to mine (I totally stole her monthly idea), Im carrying so much higher than she did...and she had a girl. I also just think very different body types. But already my lungs feel half the size as they did, feel like I cant take a big breath.

I did get to hold our friends Ray & Cara's baby boy Hendrix who is 4 wks old and he is so gorgeous and amazing, I almost started to cry! (Yep, pregnancy hormones) I also got to a hold a 1 wk old baby girl yesterday, Eden, and I cant believe I get to have my own in 3 months! She was so gorgeous too.

So heres the latest belly shot, I actually look a whole lot bigger than I feel. How weird is that. I can still see my toes though :)



And heres a really weird one from the front that I couldnt resist posting! If you notice, my belly button is actually off centre. I have always known this but now its completely obvious and makes me feel funny.

I guess my belly has yet to blend in with my hips and ribs. No wonder Im carrying to the front, it has nowhere else to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better start rubbing some good Vit. E or flax oils onto that belly so you don't get stretch marks!!! cause you are looking pretty OUT THERE!!!!!!mum

Anonymous said...

Zoe, you look absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to see baby! So glad you found something comfy and cute for Greece...have fun! Dorothy