Thankfully I havent thrown up yet (except for the bike incident) but I have a really hard time eating dry food in the morning. And even though Im starving, Im having a hard time finishing my meals. Mind you, my whole last week of the flu didnt help. In fact, Im still getting over it so my appetite has been a bit wonky. Maybe thats it.
We told Nicks older sis and her partner on the weekend. She is 13 weeks herself so I felt they should be the next to know. Of course they said, "I knew it!" I guess everyone likes to think they knew it if you missed out on the 1 drink on 1 night. Well, it was New Years Eve but I thought I was being pretty sneaky about it.
And Beth doesnt know yet and Im trying to hide my tiredness from her. I use the excuse that Im still recovering from my flu but I wonder if shes smart enough to notice. She did say the other day that I looked really good. Like really good. and fresh-like but she didnt know what it was! (even though I was wearing hardly any make-up).
Maybe Im starting to have that pregnancy glow.
My boss also made a weird comment about my eyes. Im not sure if it was negative or positive but he said something like, "Is there something wrong with your eyes?" and kinda pointed to below the eye, "theyre really glossy....or something. Maybe your still recovering."
Is that weird? Made me feel like I was stoned or something. I think my face went red coz he was staring at me and I got all embarrassed. Then I had to take my pocket mirror out and take a peak but they didnt look any different to me. No mascara maybe? They have been more moist lately.
I dont really feel any different though. I guess I kinda expected to...feel different...but I dont, apart from the hunger pangs and the tiredness, I feel the same.
I guess I just didnt really know what to expect.
2 comments:
I like following this blog :)
I am so curious!
And just so you know, Kristin was here the other day and she is pregnant too and it was all that is within me not to tell her because I promised! This is killing me :P
You definitely have that "glow".
And your boobs are bigger
hahahaha
Post a Comment