Apparently this week, you can hear the heartbeat. My baby right now is the size of a martini olive. I cant actually imagine this.
The only thing weird this week is I had this really sharp pain which felt like in my heart and it was so sharp for about 15 min that I could hardly breathe. It was shooting into my shoulder and that night I couldnt lay on my left side at all! I could even feel it the next morning. It hasnt been that intense since that night but I do feel it a little bit and during the nights still have trouble laying on my left side.
Its kinda freaking me out.
Before this, I sometimes do get really bad indigestion and get the same pain in the same shoulder from it. I almost think this pain isnt in my heart and maybe in my lung or even maybe growing pains in my boobs. Coz it did happen once faintly in my right side.
Is this happening because of my pregnancy or am I just getting really bad indigestion or extreme growing pains??
I have my 1st doctors app tomorrow morning. I dont really know what to expect. I will mention the sharp pain to him. Hopefully its nothing.
1 comment:
Maybe it's something that has happened at random at other intervals in your life, but since you weren't growing a perfect little person inside your belly, you took no notice of it? You ever notice things intensify when you are subconsciously looking for them?
Well happens to be anyway :)
Let me know what the doc says...
Post a Comment