Monday, 16 February 2009

11 1/2 weeks

Im feeling better today. I managed to stay awake till 11 last night without taking a daytime snooze.

All in all, I think Ive had it pretty easy. My hunger has been going easy on me and although I still cant eat big portions I still have lots of snacks in between.

My gag reflex isnt as strong as it was and Im able to pop the prenatal down with ease.

My pants and bras are definitly getting tighter and the tighter they get, the more excited I get and cant wait for a big fat belly! Ive also been getting headaches! Not a lot, not to painful but just there to annoy me.

I bought loads of books which is probably a bit unecessary bit I love reading all about everything! I also bought 'The blokes guide to pregnancy' for Nick and I think he really likes it although he said he couldve written it better.

I do think I need some exercise as Im not sleeping well at night. So if I have the energy Ill do a swim until it warms up enough to cycle (which is hopefully soon).

I also think Ive gone off bread. It really does not appeal to me at this point in time.

2 comments:

me and m said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
me and m said...

just another tester