Friday, 20 February 2009

Im alive again!

I cant believe Im already 12 weeks!

I think my sister is more shocked about it than me! She keeps on saying "look at your belly!" and "I cant believe my little sister is having a baby!"

And I cant stop giving her updates on every little thing that happens as well.

My tiredness seems to have completely disappeared. Unbelievably. I thought I was never going to feel awake again. Nick thinks its all in my head. Everything. The tiredness the moddiness, all of it. Like Im convincing myself thats whats suppose to happen or something.

I feel great. All my bloating is gone (apparently my uterus has popped out of my pelvic cavity) I barely even feel fat although I still cant do up my pants. Why do I think my stomach is going to get flatter from here on??

Ive told another friend at work and more friends of ours just revealed they are 12 wks as well! I was suspicious of her 'Jan detox' (only because I was using that excuse as well).

My scan is next week and I think that is when we will reveal all to our friends. Might have to tell some tonight as were due at a birthday and we are always suspicious of each other when one of the girls doesnt drink.

Nick is also suspicious of one of his friends and I am of another. Theyve been avoiding get togethers and we havent seen any of them for almost 2 mths. Long enough to hide a pregnancy I think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWee.. wouldn't that be amazing if a whole lot of you were pregnant at the same time??? almost like a mini baby boom!! i'm so glad you're feeling better.
MUM

GraceeJ said...

I'm doing a Jan detox, and I am definitely not preggers! I guess I'll know that that excuse won't work if I ever do jump on the band wagon :)
Glad you're feeling better!