More like, parents last holiday...as a twosome anyway.
Amazing one at that. We spent 2 1/2 days in Athens and 7 days in Sifnos, Greece. It was amazing to say the least and so relaxing and very hott.
We didnt really feel the heat until we hit Athens but I think it was about 30-35C.
I got a few comments on my belly like,
"ooh, baby," then a belly rub.
"Oh! I was going to ask if you would marry me," points at my belly, "but I see that Im too late! Maybe you come back next year and let me know if its boy or girl!"
"It will be a boy!" Then assessing me from the back and feeling my sides says, "I think you are having a girl."
Of course they all asked if it was a girl or boy and when I say its a surprise, they seemed quite happy with that.
So needless to say, baby is already stealing all the attention.
Loads of movement and I can see a couple of appendeges (or something) rippling across my belly. The relaxing and swimming helped. Except when I got out of the water I felt about 300 lbs! I think Ill start swimming more often, it feels so nice.
Didnt have much energy and slept horribly at night. I think the beds were to hard coz I needed a pillow to support my tummy and for in between my legs and I would wake up every couple of hours because my hips would be sore! So I would feel pretty wiped out the next day but since all we did was lay on the beach it was rather perfect.
Now that were back home and sleeping on our memory foam mattress (a godsend!) that alone supports my tummy and I just need a small pillow for my legs.
I didnt wake up once.
I got a bit of hassle at the airport coming back coz they wanted to see my doctors note enabling me to fly, which I had, and even though it was only dated a couple weeks ago she asked if I had a more recent letter.
??
Anyway, it was fine in the end but Im glad I got the letter.
Now I cant eat anything after 8 tonight in preparation for my blood glucose test at 9:30 tomorrow morning. I think Im gonna starve.
At least I dont have to go into work till noon!
1 comment:
LOVE the photos...you really look incredible! I remember I got our memory foam when I was pregnant. It gets harder & harder to get comfy. Those body pillows are pretty nice too.
And the little marriage proposal, very cute!
Post a Comment