Saturday, 7 March 2009

14.2 wk belly shot

Heres the updated shot. Its really not that much different than the 10wk one. I guess Im just starting to grow. All my work shirts are all too tight so Im gonna have to go shopping at the cheap shop to get some size up tops that will fit me for a couple of weeks. I am starting to look more rounded especially from the front though and one girl at work (after I told her) said she noticed that I had put on a bit of weight!



We also broke the news to everyone at work. I told my boss and he was shocked but really pleased and just started rambling off and giving me all sorts of advice (he has 2 young boys). He's not sure what status that puts me in with the redundancies etc but he says he'll back me up 100%. I wouldnt have expected anything less from him.

So now that its out in the open I feel so much better! Less stress on having to hide it. Oh yeah, and my boobs have doubled in size :¬)

No comments: