Monday, 30 March 2009

Its been spotted!

My 2nd monumental day....me and my sis went to Dolce La Vita (Italian homeshow in Kensington) and there was some samples there of pasta. I went to take one and he said I couldnt eat it because I was pregnant. Raw eggs in it I guess.

I wasnt even disappointed that I couldnt try the pasta but so super excited someone could actually notice that I was indeed pregnant! My 1st bump sighting!!

Also, we went out for dinner with Christine (MIL) for Mothers Day and you shouldve heard the names she was suggesting!!! HORACE!! Alfred, David, Jane, Vanessa, Harry, Joseph. I think most of it was in good fun but still.

I didnt want to offend her but even if Horace Alfred was her father (Nicks Grandad) there is NO WAY I will be naming my baby that. His nickname would be Whore Alfie. How cruel is that???

...sigh.

Nick settled it by saying if it was a girl it would be Ellie (which is quite cute actually) and if it was a boy it would be Henry.

What? Like the chocolate bar?? OH Henry? OH Hungry! I hope he was kidding. Were not suppose to poke fun at eachothers choice in names so I never said anything. Really.

I think Nick is still a bit frightened of my bump. It takes him a couple minutes to get used to it. I am loving it.

Also, on the kicking front, havent felt anything since that one time. Im still waiting though.

1 comment:

GraceeJ said...

hmmmmm.....is it time to post a new bump pic yet?